[darcs-devel] [issue59] "darcs review" command to review patch patches as if during a pull

Zachary P. Landau kapheine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 21:28:54 PST 2005

> It would be nice to be able to look through the patches in ones own repo in the
> same way that one can look through patches in "darcs pull". unpull sorta helps
> with that, but it doesn't feel warm and fuzzy, and it doesn't help much with
> depended-on patches...

Attached is my attempt at implementing this as an --interactive option
to changes, as suggested by David.  I went into some unknown
territories here so if anyone has time to sanity check this I would
appreciate it.

Specifically, I'm curious if "s <- slurp_recorded repository" in
Changes.lhs is the correct slurpy to pass in.  The value isn't
actually used (with_any_selected_changes ignores the slurpy parameter)
but it probably should contain the correct value either way.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at gmail.com>