[darcs-devel] darcs patch: correction for send.sh test (and 2 more)

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Wed Dec 21 04:09:25 PST 2005

> -                                 putStrLn ("making executable: " ++ f)
> +                                 putVerbose $ text (" " ++ f)

There's a bit of the output missing.

> +                    -- convert absolute paths in ex to be relative to fix_path

Is this correct?  If I understand what this does (which is not sure),
you're filtering every single parameter to remove the current
directory prefix.  I'm not sure this is correct -- I believe that some
commands take paths relative to the repodir (which might be remote),
not to cwd.

                                        Juliusz