[darcs-devel] darcs patch: remove PatchSequence, which has long bee... (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Dec 21 06:37:42 PST 2005

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 01:12:09PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> There are a few literal [(PatchInfo, Maybe Patch)] left, which you
> might want to replace with PatchSequence.

Right, but the intent of PatchSequence was that every PatchSequence was a
forward-pointing sequence, which is true now for only some of these
[(PatchInfo, Maybe Patch)].  I prefer to leave these lists unnamed for the
moment, and with a PatchSet, you always know that it's in reverse order.
http://www.darcs.net