[darcs-devel] Severity of Bugs

Grant Husbands darcsdevel at grant.x43.net
Thu Dec 22 09:00:10 PST 2005

zooko at zooko.com wrote:
> Please try to reproduce with the latest stable version (1.0.5 from
> http://darcs.net/).

Full text:
You're right - I was unable to reproduce the crash under that version.
We can't immediately use that version, as we're currently using a
customised version of darcs that doesn't make merge folders unless it
needs to (as the slowness was causing complaints), but that's ok,
because the crash is only a secondary concern, at the moment.

However, the repo was still left in a state in which 'darcs105a check'
fails, even if I use darcs105a to get the repo (up to the tag). It's the
broken repo that's our main concern. Should I submit a separate bug
report for that?

> I would love to see Tortoise-darcs.

I'd gladly do an informal release, but Edwin's the primary developer on
it, and he's currently on holiday; I wouldn't want to release it without
his blessing. I guess you'll have to wait a few weeks, sorry.

Regards,
Grant Husbands.