[darcs-devel] darcs patch: enhance `apply' command to support --set... (and 1 more)

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Sat Jan 1 15:31:00 PST 2005

Hello,

so after this patch we have support for -e in get, pull and apply
commands. Following http://bugs.darcs.net//Ticket/Display.html?id=99 David
also suggest to add it to unrecord and unpull. I don't think this is
needed for unrecord, since AFAIK this command does not touch sources in
the working dir, but just patch(es) in _darcs/patches. I'm also not able
to find Unpull.lhs...[few seconds of additional searching...]... huh its
defined in Unrecord.lhs! (side note, is this ok? Shouldn't we also have
Unpull.lhs?) OK, as unpull touches working dir, this is a perfect
candidate for adding -e there. Do you have any other command candidate for
adding -e support there?

Thanks,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com