[darcs-devel] Re: darcs patch: Documentation nits & typos

Wim Lewis wiml at hhhh.org
Mon Jul 4 23:07:20 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 21 2005 at 23:30:43, Ian Lynagh wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 12:40:56PM -0700, Wim Lewis wrote:
>> Sat Jun 18 12:38:52 PDT 2005  Wim Lewis <wiml at hhhh.org>
>>   * Documentation nits & typos
>
>This is giving me:
[...]
>Fail: bug in get_extra.
>Most likely this is caused by a bug that existed in darcs prior
>to version 1.0.1.  Details for dealing with this issue can be found
>at http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Issues1.0.1

Odd. I have only been using darcs since the 1.0.3 release, so I shouldn't
have a repository that is inconsistent in the way described on that page.
It is a 'partial' repository (darcs get --partial of darcs-stable), so
maybe this is a bug related to partial repositories?

Do the other two patches I've sent to this list have that problem? They
were generated from a full (non-partial) get of the -unstable repository.