[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Removed an unused reference to Slurpy (and 1 more)

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Sat Jul 9 10:38:45 PDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 06:30:42PM +0100, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> Sat Jul  9 12:46:03 BST 2005  Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>
>   * Removed an unused reference to Slurpy
>
> Sat Jul  9 14:40:45 BST 2005  Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>
>   * Generalise what was some slurpy use

Bah, really must make --edit-description on by default.

Skimming mail while waiting for something to compile, I noticed I think
you saying you are about to (or perhaps already have) duplicate work,
David. Anyway, here's what I wrote earlier today; I don't think it's
tested at all, but I can't work in it right now. Hopefully sending it
will avoid duplicated effort, though.

Sorry about that.

Thanks
Ian