[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add an unused RepoFormat module. (and 13 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat Jul 9 12:25:18 PDT 2005

It turned out that there were issues with the apply_to_slurpy change I sent
earlier... specifically the SlurpMonad was missing a few methods.  :(

So I've implemented those methods.  Also in this patch bundle are a bunch
of cleanups to the Git.lhs file.

Sat Apr 30 08:39:37 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add an unused RepoFormat module.

Sat Jul  9 07:20:17 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add support for repository format checking.
  The idea being to be forward-compatible with repository format changes.

Sat Jul  9 08:05:18 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * fix bug in Repository abstraction code that broke remote pulls.
  This change adds to the Repository data object the URL of the repository in
  question, allowing us to use this abstraction with both remote and local
  repositories.

Sat Jul  9 08:15:05 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * make darcs send look in the right place for target email address.

Sat Jul  9 10:55:17 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * use withSlurpy to implement apply_to_slurpy.

Sat Jul  9 10:55:49 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * implement CString utility functions in FastPackedString.

Sat Jul  9 10:56:16 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * replace fromSingleton with gitSingleCommitValue which gives better error message.

Sat Jul  9 11:21:31 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * make GitFile use the ffi more nicely.

Sat Jul  9 11:33:37 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add a bit of type safety to the pointers to git_tree_iterator.

Sat Jul  9 11:39:35 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add some typesafety to haskell cache_entry-related Git code.

Sat Jul  9 13:04:57 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * make GitFileInfo a cleaner more haskellish data type.

Sat Jul  9 13:09:54 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * eliminate excess touching in Git.

Sat Jul  9 13:44:40 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * clean up GitTreeIterator.

Sat Jul  9 15:22:16 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * implement missing DarcsIO methods in SlurpMonad.