[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add an unused RepoFormat module. (and 13 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat Jul 9 17:14:29 PDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 07:22:42PM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 10:42:40PM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > David, which tree are you working with?  I think I might try to send
> > you a few minor tweaks.
>
> I'm working off the darcs-unstable branch.

I should have been more clear.  My patches are relative to darcs-unstable,
but they're only currently available from my emails.  Would you prefer me
to set up a staging area so you could send me patches? Alternatively, if
Ian likes what he sees and applies regularly to darcs-unstable then we
could just both send patches to him.  This would be easier for me... and I
really should get back to working on conflictors!
http://www.darcs.net