[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Push and pull can now show the detailed diffs of patches

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sun Jul 17 03:51:08 PDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 09:36:03PM -0700, Jim Radford wrote:
> This patch updates "push" and "pull" to make the same distinctions
> between --verbose and --summary that "changes" now makes.

Looks good to me.  There is some ambiguity in general as to what "verbose"
is supposed to mean.  Sometimes it gives debugging information, sometimes
just more feedback, and sometimes it gives no debugging information but
more output... perhaps we'd be better off with something a --full option
that is accepted by changes/pull/push/send and has this (currently
--verbose) effect of showing the full patches.

But in the interim your patch looks good.
http://www.darcs.net