[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Rename bound variable in fromJust macro.

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun Jul 17 12:42:28 PDT 2005

>>   Could we please use Lisp macros instead?

> I assume you're joking about Lisp macros?

Yes.

(While I'm definitely not a member of the Functional Programming
Cabal, I'm really glad that Darcs gave me the occasion to learn
Haskell.  And it's good fun to cover a blackboard with code during a
Caml tutorial just to realise, under to confused stare of the
students, that you've written your example in Haskell.)

> I'm open to suggestions as to a better preprocessing plan.

I'd leave it as it is.  The limitations of CPP are not critical.

                                        Juliusz