[darcs-devel] Ian's patch rewriting pending handling in pull?

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Thu Jul 21 13:39:37 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 08:31:37AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> Hi all (but especially Ian),
>
> I seem to remember a patch by Ian, but can't find it in any of my
> mailboxes, and it's not in the darcs-unstable tree, so I'm wondering if any
> of you remember it or have it.

I think you mean the attached (and your comment would also need to be
applied).

Going by admittedly hazy memories, as long as we actually open the old
pending early enough I don't see why this should cause a problem,
though. Perhaps our lazy reading is delaying the entire file reading
rather than just the actual reading of the contents?

Thanks
Ian