[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add subcommand infrastructure and (curre... (and 26 more)

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Thu Jul 28 12:12:09 PDT 2005

If there are no objections, I'd like to apply these to unstable.
Any further tidyups can happen once they're in.

Thanks
Ian

Sat May  7 12:54:57 BST 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add subcommand infrastructure and (currently useless) query command.
  The idea of course is that this can be readily extended to add nice new
  simple subcommands under query.

Sat May  7 14:57:56 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Mention "query" subcommands in the man page

  "changes" is now documented as "query changes".  "query annotate" is
  mentioned, too.

Sat May  7 16:07:07 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Do not include the "query" command in the manual

  The commands will be documented individually, in the relevant section.

Sat May  7 16:08:29 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Handle subcommands in the preprocessor

  You can use "\options{SUPER SUB}" to document the options of a
  subcommand.

Sat May  7 16:10:03 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Mention the structure of subcommands in the documentation

Sat May  7 17:06:07 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Implement the \haskell command for subcommands

Sat May  7 17:31:25 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Add "query manifest" command

Sat May  7 22:35:47 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Add --null flag to the "query manifest" command

Sat May  7 23:32:57 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Implement list_slurpy_dirs

Sat May  7 23:33:27 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Add the --files and --directories options to "query manifest"

Sun May  8 09:05:02 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Add --pending option to "query manifest"

Mon May  9 10:39:29 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Add the --disable option in command_options, not in run_the_command

  This change makes it possible to specialize the list of default commands
  (such as --disable) on different DarcsCommand constructors.

Mon May  9 10:47:29 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Resolve conflicts

Mon May  9 11:05:09 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Fix empty lines in "darcs query --help" output

Mon May  9 11:14:27 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Print usage information if the subcommand is missing

  Add a separating line to the invalid subcommand error message.

Tue May 10 06:15:33 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Include the query subcommand documentation in Query.lhs

Tue May 10 06:19:05 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Move --disable to the end of the option list

Tue May 10 06:21:19 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Resolve conflict

Tue May 10 06:33:48 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Add --help in command_options, like --disable

  --list-options is still separate, to keep it undocumented.

Tue May 10 06:44:05 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Resolve conflict

Tue May 10 06:47:44 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Remove --disable on supercommands

Tue May 10 06:49:31 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Do not mention file name in error message for disabled commands

  We have multiple configuration files, and we do not know tat this point which
  file contains the "disable" option.

Tue May 10 07:02:21 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Remove the "query changes" and "query annotate" subcommands

Tue May 10 12:38:03 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Test case for "query manifest"

Tue May 10 12:38:24 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Fix typo

Tue Jun  7 21:32:25 BST 2005  Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>
  * Merge changes

Thu Jul 28 19:56:46 BST 2005  Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>
  * Update QueryManifest with the Repository changes