[darcs-devel] aclocal.m4

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Wed Jun 22 05:38:25 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 01:25:41PM -0300, Marco Tulio Gontijo e Silva wrote:

> in the file aclocal.m4 there's no license indicated and no author. Who
> is the author and what is the license? I'm asking because I'd like to
> use a part of it in my project.

I've gotten (off-list) agreement from Will and Benedikt, and have added a
copyright header to aclocal.m4 together with a simple BSDish license that
should be compatible with just about any other license (all it enforces is
that you keep the copyright statement in the source code).

I just sent a patch to the -devel list, but I'll include the copyright
header here and you could just paste it in yourself.

# Copyright 2005 David Roundy

# Redistribution and use in source and binary forms of this file, with or
# without modification, are permitted provided that redistributions of
# source code must retain the above copyright notice.
http://www.darcs.net