[darcs-devel] Patch to change end of long description marker

dagit at eecs.oregonstate.edu dagit at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Wed Jun 29 20:26:59 PDT 2005

No one commented on this patch.  Does that mean it is 'rejected'?

If so, would a comprimise be acceptable?  At the very least I would
like to change the marker from ***DARCS*** to ***END OF DESCRIPTION***
as I belive it to be more descriptive.  I also think the instructional
text should be changed, but I'm open to discussion.

I'm also sending this to the darcs-user list to see how people feel
about this (I appologize for not doing this initially).

Thanks,
Jason