[darcs-devel] darcs patch: make remove_from_unrevert_context take a... (and 5 more)

'Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Sun Mar 6 13:12:37 PST 2005

Ok, here's the second try for multi-unrecord and now also
multi-unpull.  And this time it works.  I've tested it a lot
on my system and with my repos, and it hasn't failed yet.
It would probably be good if others could test it on their
systems with copies of their repos.

It only asks about patches since the last optimize point.
That patch would be a tag that depends on all preceding
patches, so the old unrecord/unpull wouldn't have worked
beyond this point anyway until the tag is removed.

There should be a --from-patch option to increase this limit
(and the time darcs takes to run).  I might try this next
weekend, if no one beats me to it.

I've added a function commute_to_end because I can't find
out how to get that functionality any other way.  I didn't
know where to put it, so I put it in Depends.  If that's not
right I can move it.

Sun Mar  6 15:07:01 CET 2005  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * make remove_from_unrevert_context take a list of patches
  This will enable unpull and unrecord en masse

Sun Mar  6 15:19:17 CET 2005  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * add function with_selected_last_changes_reversed to SelectChanges

Sun Mar  6 18:37:52 CET 2005  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * add function commute_to_end to Depends

Sun Mar  6 19:31:40 CET 2005  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * make unrecord and unpull use same interface as pull, to select multiple patches

Sun Mar  6 19:55:36 CET 2005  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * update test suite for new multi-select interface to unrecord and unpull

Sun Mar  6 21:14:03 CET 2005  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * user must confirm choice 'a' for unrecord and unpull