[darcs-devel] [darcs #265] Bug in "darcs trackdown"

Johannes Segitz via RT bugs at darcs.net
Fri Mar 11 17:49:16 PST 2005

Fri Mar 11 20:49:15 2005: New ticket: 265.
Transaction: Ticket created by johannes at segitz.de
       Queue: Darcs
     Subject: Bug in "darcs trackdown"
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: johannes at segitz.de
 Ticket <URL: http://bugs.darcs.net/.//Ticket/Display.html?id=265 >

Hi,

i tried darcs trackdown on a repository which was fetched with
--partial. Darcs fails because of the incomplete repository with this
error message. The same command runs without problems on the complete
repository

,----
| Fail: bug in darcs!
| fromJust error at TrackDown.lhs:90 compiled 15:27:05 Jan  8 2005
| Please report this to bugs at darcs.net
`---

I think darcs should complain if someone tries trackdown on a partial
fetched repository

,----[ darcs --exact-version ]

`----

Regards,