[darcs-devel] Re: Current size of context

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Mon Mar 14 06:10:01 PST 2005

On 2005-03-14, David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 10:20:07PM +1100, Nigel Rowe wrote:
>> I just noticed the one line patch to darcs I just sent has 536 lines of
>> context attached.
>>
>> Is it getting near time for TAG 1.0.3rc?
>
> Yeah, I've been thinking about that.  But the March Meeting of the APS is
> next week, so probably nothing'll happen until after that.  I still have to
> prepare my talk...

It looks like even your Physics is "functional":
http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR05/Event/24668

Good luck! I'll look for your plane flying over Indiana....

> There are also a number of bug reports that should be looked at before
> tagging a release candidate.

Well, as long they are bugs that were there before 1.0.2, they are OK, right? :)

I'm aware of the regression with symlinks that should be resolved.

As FYI, Here's a way to check for the TODO tests, which are waiting for
code:

make test_perl HARNESS_VERBOSE=1 | grep TODO

Of course, some are for bugs, and many are for 'wishlist' items, so the
mere presence of a TODO test doesn't indicate priority, but it might be
a motivator to write code if there is already a test for it.

    Mark