[darcs-devel] Issue with test-suite?

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Sat Mar 19 06:53:47 PST 2005

Hello,

while following commiting of one patch, I've noticed this:

Checking primitive commute/recommute... good.
add......................ok
amend-record.............ok
annotate.................ok
changes..................ok
changes_with_move........ok
merging_newlines.........ok
missed_resolution........ok
mv.......................ok
pending_has_conflicts....ok 1/0
Fail: bug in darcs!
Impossible case at Record.lhs:176 compiled 15:27:26 Mar 19 2005
Please report this to bugs at darcs.net,
If possible include the output of 'darcs --exact-version'.
pending_has_conflicts....ok
pull.....................ok
push.....................ok
record...................ok
tag......................ok
whatsnew.................sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of
file
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
whatsnew.................ok
All tests successful.

Please note `Fail: bug in darcs!' in the middle and `All tests successful'
at the end of output. Since my patch was Record.lhs related, I wonder if
I've broken anything, but test-suite failed to complain about it because
of some of its issue. The second issue seems to be shell complaining about
`unexpected end of file'.

Thanks,
Karel
Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com