[darcs-devel] [darcs #293] wish: 'apply' should mention all required patch dependencies

Mark Stosberg via RT bugs at darcs.net
Tue Mar 22 18:39:59 PST 2005

Tue Mar 22 21:39:57 2005: New ticket: 293.
Transaction: Ticket created by markjugg
       Queue: Darcs
     Subject: wish: 'apply' should mention all required patch dependencies
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: mark at summersault.com
 Ticket <URL: http://bugs.darcs.net/.//Ticket/Display.html?id=293 >

When using 'apply', I was helpfully told which patches I was missing in
order to make the application of the current patch make sense.

However, I got the sense that I was only given one missing patch name at
a time, instead of all of them.

If all possible missing patch names were reported at once, I think the
process could go more quickly and pleastantly.

Thanks,

  Mark