[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add an unused RepoFormat module.

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun May 1 08:58:40 PDT 2005

>> My personal opinion would be to pull all of darcs-git into unstable

> Okay, I think I'd be fine with that if Ian is (although it wouldn't have
> been my first choice, if we'd thought of the RepoProperties idea before you
> did the git stuff).

Don't do it if you've got mixed feelings -- I'd much rather not go
through the haggling involved in merging my branch right now, but wait
until you've read my code and learned to love it ;-)

A possible temporary hack is to check the repo version in am_in_repo,
plus special code in just the commands that access two repos (pull,
push, get and put, as far as I'm aware).

You'll need to create a new function am_im_writable_repo that is just
like am_in_repo, which will cause merge conflicts for me, but I'm
willing to deal with that.

                                        Juliusz