[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Remove doubled space (and 17 more)

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Mon May 9 18:17:25 PDT 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 12:47:53AM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > Also need to check the non-dirty slurpy writes before simplifying the
> > slurpy code itself.
>
> Ian, almost all of these patches conflict rather badly with Darcs-git.
> What do we do?  Do you want to merge now?

We looked at merging and ran into:

$ ./darcs pull /tmp/dg/darcs-git
Sun Apr 24 15:01:32 BST 2005  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>
  * Change Repository to DarcsRepo.
Shall I pull this patch? (1/96) [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: a
darcs: bug in darcs!
in function reconcile_unwindings
Original patch:
merger 0.0 (
merger 0.0 (
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 35
-                    slurp_recorded_and_unrecorded,
merger 0.0 (
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 35
-                    slurp_recorded, slurp_recorded_and_unrecorded,
+                    slurp_recorded_and_unrecorded,
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 35
-                    slurp_recorded, slurp_recorded_and_unrecorded,
-                    am_in_repo, sync_repo,
+                    slurp_recorded, am_in_repo, sync_repo,
)
)
merger 0.0 (
merger 0.0 (
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 32
-import Repository ( identifyRepository, get_unrecorded, slurp_recorded )
+import Repository ( identifyRepository, get_unrecorded,
+                    slurp_recorded, slurp_recorded_and_unrecorded
+                  )
merger 0.0 (
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 32
-import Repository ( identifyRepository, get_unrecorded )
+import Repository ( identifyRepository, get_unrecorded, slurp_recorded )
merger 0.0 (
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 34
-                    get_unrecorded,
merger 0.0 (
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 32
+import Repository ( identifyRepository, get_unrecorded )
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 32
-import DarcsRepo ( PatchSet, read_repo, read_pending,
-                    get_unrecorded,
+import DarcsRepo ( PatchSet, read_repo, read_pending, get_unrecorded,
)
)
)
)
hunk ./Unrecord.lhs 32
-import Repository ( identifyRepository, get_unrecorded,
-                    slurp_recorded, slurp_recorded_and_unrecorded
-                  )
-import DarcsRepo ( PatchSet, read_repo, read_pending,
-                    write_inventory, write_pending, write_patch,
-                    am_in_repo, sync_repo,
-                  )
+import Repository ( PatchSet, amInRepository, identifyRepository,
+                    read_repo, get_unrecorded,
+                    slurp_recorded, slurp_recorded_and_unrecorded, sync_repo )
+import DarcsRepo ( write_inventory, read_pending, write_pending, write_patch )
)
)
Please report this to bugs at darcs.net
If possible include the output of 'darcs --exact-version'.
$

Happens with both 1.0.2 and latest unstable.

Thanks
Ian