[darcs-devel] [darcs #381] Summary of summary in changes and whatsnew

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue May 10 03:31:15 PDT 2005

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 02:37:30PM -0400, Juliusz Chroboczek via RT wrote:
> We need a new flag -- perhaps ``-ss'' -- to whatsnew and changes that
> behaves like ``-s'' but only lists the changed files.

I see, you mean it doesn't list the number of changed lines.  That's a
reasonable feature.  I think -ss would be equivalent to --summary --summary
(i.e. Summary would show up twice in the opts), and I'm not sure how well
this'll work with darcs' getopt setup.  If it works all right, I'm fine
with just allowing duplication of the summary flag to just dump which files
were modified.

> ``darcs whatsnew -ss'' could be made almost as efficient as
> ``changes -ss''.

Indeed.
http://www.darcs.net