[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add subcommand infrastructure and (currently useless) ...

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Tue May 10 04:50:04 PDT 2005

* Ian Lynagh:

> Hi Florian,
>
> On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 06:14:50PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> * Florian Weimer:
>>
>> The following change is necessary to make
>> \haskell{query_manifest_help} etc. on work.
>
> I've got a little lost with all these individual patches. Can you please
> darcs send all the patches (whether created by David or yourself)
> if/when you think they are ready to be applied?

You can pull them from: <http://darcs.enyo.de/fw/darcs/manifest/>

This repository includes the minor --disable refactoring I've already
submitted, this time extended to --help as well.  One or two typos I
spotted along the way are fixed, too.

Regarding "query manifest", I think I've addressed your and David's
comments.  Instead of --working and --recorded I used --pending and
--no-pending.  The default is --pending --files --no-directory, as
explained.  The "annotate" and "changes" commands are now unchanged
(and not available under "darcs query"), as discussed with David.
\input statements for future query subcommands should be added to
Query.lhs.