[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add make_changelog, a tool to auto-gener... (and 4 more)

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Wed May 11 07:56:14 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 07:41:00AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> Tomasz: I like your ChangeLog patch! :) And couldn't resist trying it out
> myself... which led to a few minor fixes, attached below.

Thanks!

> Wed May 11 07:21:48 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
>   * resolve conflict with unstable unit testing stuff.

What do we do with this one? Do you want me to go back to the previous
version of my patches, or you (or me) will record this one again? AFAICS
your other patches are compatible with both versions of my patches.

> New patches:

> [fix failure to compile make_changelog with ghc 6.4
> David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>**20050511112227
>  (multiple imports of liftM etc).
> ] {
> hunk ./make_changelog.hs 23
> -import Control.Monad ( liftM, foldM, when )
> }

I knew I forgot about something! I was going to go through the list of
imports and state explicitly what I import from each module. It's just
a bit more convenient to import everything when you make many changes
to the code.

Best regards
Tomasz