[darcs-devel] volunteers to optimize replace?

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Thu May 12 06:26:20 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 08:24:20AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> If anyone wants to work on this, let us know.  I'll be happy to help guide
> you to the right bits of code to work on.

I'm looking into the replace command right now to fix the
bug with spaces in tokens.  I would also like (some day)
to experiment with more advanced forms of replace patches,
so I have an interest in toying with the replace command.

I won't be doing it in a rush though, so I'll humbly step
down if someone else feels motivated.