[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Implement clonePaths (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat May 14 03:55:18 PDT 2005

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 12:49:51AM +0100, Ian Lynagh wrote:

> I think this should do the right thing. We might want to do it
> differently in the future, but I think it is good enough for now.

The only potential problem I see is that I think your clonePaths ought to
take a nub (or perhaps better would be a nubsort) of its argument.
Although I guess maybe this is unnecessary, because cloneFile doesn't do
anything if the file already exists?

The other thing I noticed was that it looks like you haven't removed *all*
the dead code, since you didn't get rid of the (now unused) dirty flag and
the IO () data in SlurpDir.  I presume this is in the plan, but you haven't
yet gotten around to it? (With good reason, since that'll touch a lot of
code, so it's better as a very separate patch.)
http://www.darcs.net