[darcs-devel] Re: darcs patch: add make_changelog, a tool to auto-gener... (and 16 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat May 14 09:16:44 PDT 2005

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 09:02:05AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 07:33:50AM +0200, Tomasz Zielonka wrote:
> > Currently it is meant as internal to darcs' darcs repository.
>
> Can you elaborate a bit about what it means to be internal to "darcs'
> darcs" repository?

It's not installed on make install, and only works with the darcs
repository.  It's like list_authors, which normalizes the names of the
darcs authors, but wouldn't be useful to anyone else (except as an example
of how one could write similar code.

I suppose we could add this feature to darcs itself, but that hasn't been
in the plans, and the current code is really specific to working on the
darcs darcs repository (meaning the repository you get from
http://abridgegame.org/repos/darcs).
http://www.darcs.net