[darcs-devel] Re: [darcs #375] Add ~/.darcs/environment as alternative to environment variables.

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Wed May 11 03:23:46 PDT 2005

On 2005-05-02, David Roundy via RT <bugs at darcs.net> wrote:

> My leaning would be to have a file ~/.darcs/environment, which would
> contain statements like FOO=foo.  We could then define a function

I'm not so sure about naming file "environment", since the contents
aren't environment variables, but rather preferences. Is a seperate file
from "prefs" necessary?  The contents of 'environment' just seem like more
preferences, which happy to have an alternate way to set them via
environment variables.

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/