[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fix bug when recording with a removed fi... (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu May 19 04:22:26 PDT 2005

This is a moderately crude fix for bug #396.  It would be really nice to
modularize this checking, and then use it for all the commands that accept
file path arguments.  I guess that's just whatsnew, revert and record.

There are others (annotate, changes, etc) that also accept file path
arguments, but those commands could refer to files that have been deleted
many changes ago, so we don't want the same filtering of their arguments.

David.

Thu May 19 07:15:09 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * fix bug when recording with a removed file as an argument (RT #396).

Thu May 19 07:17:50 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add changelog entry for fix of bug #396.