[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fix bug when recording with a removed fi... (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri May 20 04:28:09 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 07:11:21PM +0100, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> I haven't got time to investigate right now, but I think this hunk is
> conflicting with another but I am not being presented with a conflict to
> resolve when I apply it to d-u with 1.0.3rc1 on darcs.net. When I view
> it in unpull it looks like:

Indeed, that is a weird situation--again, it's another merger bug that I'm
hoping to obsolete with the conflictor code.  It conflicts with the
Slurpy-removal changes you made.  I've amend-recorded a variant of this
patch which doesn't have this conflict in case you'd prefer that.  Or you
could just resolve by hand the unmarked conflict.
http://www.darcs.net