[darcs-devel] [issue18] Windows 2003

Greg Gibeling bugs at darcs.net
Wed Nov 23 04:18:46 PST 2005

New submission from Greg Gibeling <gdgib at eecs.berkeley.edu>:

It would appear that I win the prize for being the first person to
try and load DARCS under windows 2003 server (enterprise edition).  Needless
to say, it doesn't load.  The error is a missing DLL import from MAPI32.dll.
	As such I added a note on windows version compatibility to the Wiki
download page, consisting of the three versions of windows I know about.
	That means two things:
	1) Any windows versions under which DARCS has been tested working
should be added to that page http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki/CategoryBinaries.
	2) DARCS needs some (hopefully minor) debugging under Windows 2003
Server.  I suspect the simplest fix would be to make a Windows 2003 build
without e-mail support.

	Unfortunately I don't have the time to try and debug this one.
Which means I won't complain if it doesn't get fixed.  I just wanted to let
you know.

-Greg

nosy: droundy, gdgib, tommy
status: unread