[darcs-devel] darcs patch: (mostly TeXnical) changes to the documentation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Oct 1 01:06:10 PDT 2005

This is two weeks old, but I imagine you're still at it. :-)

    Andres> I'm not an expert with latex2html, but I think it can
    Andres> understand simple macro definitions, so this should not be
    Andres> a problem.

Please note that configure checks for at least three different HTML
generators (latex2html, htlatex, and hevea).  For some reason my
installation (DarwinPorts on Mac) doesn't have the first two so it
falls through to hevea.

It's up to you and David whether to care about this or not (I'm sure I
at least can install latex2html), but you should think about whether
you want to (1) make sure all HTML generators work, (2) deprecate the
ones you don't feel like supporting on the theory that bad output is
better than none, or (3) remove support on the theory that you don't
want to hear about it.