[darcs-devel] [darcs #564] push doesn't take --mark-conflicts (which it should just pass to apply)

Vagn Johansen via RT bugs at darcs.net
Fri Oct 21 01:13:12 PDT 2005

Fri Oct 21 04:12:58 2005: New ticket: 564.
Transaction: Ticket created by vagn.johansen at gmail.com
       Queue: Darcs
     Subject: push doesn't take --mark-conflicts (which it should just pass to apply)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: vagn.johansen at gmail.com
 Ticket <URL: http://bugs.darcs.net/.//Ticket/Display.html?id=564 >

Juliusz Chroboczek requested this ticket in #561

I had a single-user scenario were I wanted to push to a repository
with local changes.

I got a message from push saying that there was a conflict. Since
there was no way to discover what they were I was stuck.

darcs push output:
"darcs failed:  Refusing to apply patches leading to conflicts.
If you would rather apply the patch and mark the conflicts,
use the --mark-conflicts option to apply.
There are conflicts in the following files:
./vlib.pm"

whatsnew ->   No changes!
resolve  ->   No conflicts to resolve.
pull -a   >   No remote changes to pull in!