[darcs-devel] darcs patch: don't create test directory if we don't ... (and 2 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sat Sep 3 06:35:09 PDT 2005

This is my fix for the recently reported "--no-pristine-tree broken" bug
report (on the darcs-users mailing list).  The patches are sort of in the
wrong order... I really need to learn to create the test script first and
*then* fix the bug!

Both fixes look pretty safe to me, so I expect to move this bugfix into
stable pretty expeditiously (how's that for a nice word?) unless there are
any objections.

David

Sat Sep  3 09:07:22 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * don't create test directory if we don't want to actually run test.

Sat Sep  3 09:20:55 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix bug triggered by --no-pristine-tree and running test.
  The trouble was that the NoPristine version of createPristineDirectoryTree
  would fail if the directory already exists, which isn't the intended
  behavior.  I also took this opportunity to remove the "stubbornly" function
  and replace some stubborn directory creation with
  createDirectoryIfMissing.

Sat Sep  3 09:29:06 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add test script that displays --no-pristine test-related bug.