[darcs-devel] [darcs #509] RT requires login (and I can't find stuff, and trac is cooool and darcs-capable)

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Sat Sep 3 09:35:59 PDT 2005

* Ian Lynagh:

> I think pretty much everyone I've seen interact with darcs' RT has
> disliked it.

Yes, but it's usually pretty easy to tweak it to better align it with
user's needs.

I've got a couple of patches which fix most of the more egregious
isseus (probably most importantly the totally broken Reply-To:
behavior).  They are available from:

  http://darcs.enyo.de/fw/rt/production

Warning: Slow link.  And pushing the repository may cause darcs to
spin endlessly (get should be fine, however).