[darcs-devel] darcs patch: don't create test directory if we don't ... (and 2 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sun Sep 4 05:37:59 PDT 2005

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 02:55:48AM +0100, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 09:35:09AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> >
> > stable pretty expeditiously (how's that for a nice word?)
>
> I'd say it's right up there contending with "absolutification" for darcs
> word of the week.

I'll have to agree with Nigel that "absolutization" would have beaten
expeditiously hands-down... I had to look it up to make sure it actually
was a word! :)

> > -   withRecorded (wd "testing") $ \td ->
> > +      withRecorded (wd "testingss") $ \td -> do
>
> Was that deliberate?
>
> Other than that, looks good; applied.

Ooops! No, that was from my debugging effort, when I was trying to
establish whether this was the code that was triggering the problem... I'll
push the patch changing this back directly into darcs-stable.  Thanks for
noticing! One might almost think that I had intentionally put that in there
to check whether you're really paying attention.
http://www.darcs.net