[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add a flag letting PatchApply know if it... (and 2 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 07:40:11 PDT 2006

(Note: some scrutiny should be payed to what values I set for the flag.
 I wasn't always sure.  Also, I treat applications to slurpies as not
 being the working directory)

Sun Apr  2 15:38:48 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Add a flag letting PatchApply know if it's in the working directory.

  This is useful because we sometimes want more forgiving behaviour
  when we applying in the working directory.

  Part of a solution to issue154.

Sun Apr  2 15:49:04 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Allow for non-empty subdir when applying rmdir patch to working dir.

  Do not delete the directory; just print a warning. Fix for issue154.

Sun Apr  2 15:49:33 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Add test case for issue154 (rmdir on non-empty subdir in working).