[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add a flag letting PatchApply know if it... (and 2 more)

Zachary P. Landau kapheine at divineinvasion.net
Sun Apr 2 13:40:24 PDT 2006

>  \begin{code}
> -apply :: WriteableDirectory m => [DarcsFlag] -> Patch -> m ()
> +apply :: WriteableDirectory m
> +      => Bool -- ^ working directory - if True, this means some inconsitencies such
> +              --   as removing a non-empty directory are treated as warnings, not
> +              --   errors.  When in doubt, set to False.
> +      -> [DarcsFlag] -> Patch -> m ()

I don't think it is a huge deal, but is there a reason why you didn't
keep [DarcsFlag] as the first argument?  With only a few exceptions,
almost all other functions seem to have it this way.  Unless you have a
reason why you don't want it to be first, you might want to consider
changing it.

`apply` isn't the only function that does this, I just quoted that one as
an example :P

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>
GPG: gpg --recv-key 0xC9F82052 | http://divineinvasion.net/kapheine.asc