[darcs-devel] Compilation Problems on OSX with current darcs-unstable (2006-04-08)

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Sat Apr 8 22:18:59 PDT 2006

I just grabbed a fresh copy of the latest unstable and tried to
compile but I get these messages:
$ make
ghc  -cpp  -package QuickCheck -package util -package parsec -O
-funbox-strict-fields  -Wall -Werror -I. -DHAVE_CURSES -DHAVE_CURL -c
Repository.lhs

Repository.lhs:1:0:
    Warning: `seekRepo' is imported more than once:
               imported from DarcsRepo at Repository.lhs:43:0-25
               imported from DarcsRepo at Repository.lhs:42:19-26

Repository.lhs:1:0:
    Warning: `youNeedToBeInRepo' is imported more than once:
               imported from DarcsRepo at Repository.lhs:43:0-25
               imported from DarcsRepo at Repository.lhs:42:29-45
make: *** [Repository.o] Error 1

I thought maybe the duplicated lines resulted from a buggy version of
darcs 1.0.5, but darcs revert says there is nothing to revert.

I'll use the version from stable for now, but I thought I should
mention this incase no one else had noticed.

Thanks,
Jason