[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Raise exception if unable to open logfile (issue142).

Zachary P. Landau kapheine at divineinvasion.net
Wed Aug 9 20:59:38 PDT 2006

Issue 142 must have slipped by me when it was first posted.  Can anyone think
of any reason why we would want the catch I removed to fix this bug?  It seems
to me that if you asked to open a logfile and there was any sort of error,
you'd want to report it.  But maybe someone else can think of a case where that
isn't true.

Note that the same problem exists in get_description of Send.lhs.  I don't have
time to fix it tonight, but I'll try to get to it tomorrow.  If anyone beats me
to the punch, that's fine with me.

Wed Aug  9 23:40:35 EDT 2006  Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>
  * Raise exception if unable to open logfile (issue142).