[darcs-devel] darcs patch: refactor Repository to allow truly atomi... (and 15 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu Aug 31 12:53:37 PDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 09:39:44PM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> David,
> I'm a little bit confused by your two submissions of 30 July and 2 August.
>
> They contain many of the same patches, but with different dates.
> Unfortunately, the one from 2 August is incomplete -- it's missing
> notably the addition of tentativelyRemovePatches.
>
> Any chance you could resubmit?

Certainly, in a few days.  The later one was amend-recorded (as you
noticed), and should obsolete the earlier.  I've got a working
version, and will submit some time after I get to my office in Oregon
State.

I'm not sure, but I may have concluded that tentativelyRemovePatches
wasn't needed... or somehow may have just forgotten to send it? I'm
not sure, but will look into it when I'm slightly settled.