[darcs-devel] darcs patch: make directory_confusion pass with hashe... (and 5 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Dec 3 09:39:24 PST 2006

Hi all,

Here's a new test for the hashed inventories, and code to make it pass.  As
always, I seem to code by writing purely buggy code, and then gradually
rewriting it to be less buggy... which shows a bit of why I'd like to use
the typesystem to make the darcs code a bit more resistant to bugs.

David

Sat Dec  2 19:55:51 PST 2006  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make directory_confusion pass with hashed inventories.
  I'm not sure whether there is still a bug in the pending handling here, but
  at least it doesn't crash...

Sat Dec  2 21:50:19 PST 2006  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * Make get_tag test work with hashed inventories.

Sat Dec  2 21:54:52 PST 2006  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make replace work with hashed inventories.

Sat Dec  2 22:43:55 PST 2006  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix more incompatible uses of DarcsRepo.

Sun Dec  3 09:32:07 PST 2006  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add some more hashed_inventory.sh tests.

Sun Dec  3 09:37:22 PST 2006  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix new get to not mess up pending (fixes latest hashed_inventory.sh tests).