[darcs-devel] darcs.net server moving

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Dec 7 09:38:03 PST 2006

Hello all,

I will be (slowly) moving the darcs.net server over to a virtual machine
hosted at the OSL.  This will save me money (I'm paying for the current
server), and I hope also to get good support with this new server,
particularly as I'm located here at OSU.

As I said, I'll make the move as gradually as possible, and I hope to have
no serious interruption of service, but it's hard to know what'll go
wrong.  I'm currently in consultation with the OSL folks about the move,
and will keep you up to date as it moves along.
Department of Physics
Oregon State University