[darcs-users] Re: [darcs-devel] volunteer to manage roundup bug tracker?

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Dec 13 09:44:28 PST 2006

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 02:42:11PM +0000, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I'll be happy to dig into this, together with other interested people.

Tim's already working on it (he was quicker to respond), and I don't know
if he'll want help.  I'm not sure that it's a task that can readily be
worked on by more than one person (unless they're in the same room).
Thanks for your offer, though! And if you want to work on cool features
like darcs integration, that would certainly be something that could be
done in parallel.

And if Tim thinks he could use help (he's had a day, I think to get
started), he should speak up...

> Do you publish the darcs repo(s) anywhere?

No, it's just on the server.  The changes aren't anything really
interesting, mostly just modifications of code that I got off the roundup
site to do stuff like make the nosy list work right, to add topics and make
people who subscribe to topic "all" added to every nosy list (that's me and
Eric, and I think one or two other people) so they get copies of all bug
emails.  If roundup had a better design, these would be modules that could
be shared with others, but the design of roundup is that these are
modifications to existing code, which is small enough that they don't
behave very modularly.
Department of Physics
Oregon State University