[darcs-devel] patch: make -f a synonym for --force

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Mon Feb 6 10:15:56 PST 2006

As per

http://bugs.darcs.net/issue112

This patch should not necessarily be applied until David Roundy makes up his
mind that he wants it.

Regards,

Zooko

P.S.  WHOO!  My first patch to Haskell for code darcs!

New patches:

[make "-f" a synonym for "--force"
zooko at zooko.com**20060127022211] {
hunk ./DarcsArguments.lhs 698
-                [DarcsNoArgOption [] ["force"] ForceReplace
+                [DarcsNoArgOption ['f'] ["force"] ForceReplace
}

Context:

[call unnamed patches "changes" in interactive patch selection dialogue
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20060113203829
 It currently affects record, revert and amend, but will generally do
 "the right thing".
]
[fix win32 build breaks
Will <will at glozer.net>**20060112054853]
[fix content-type in rss output of cgi
Will <will at glozer.net>**20060110052938]
[resolve conflict
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20060108173148]
[Obey normal autoconf conventions.
Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>**20051117190231
 Allows you to `make install prefix=...', for instance, and doesn't change
 default for sysconfdir.
]
[add link to darcs-unstable repo on darcs home page
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20060107212721]
[Don't say "yes" in an infinite loop.
Bill Trost <trost at cloud.rain.com>**20060108162605
 I ended up with this test hanging forever because the while loop wasn't getting
 a SIGPIPE because of the way my editor environment (no controlling tty?) was
 set up. We have a pretty good idea of how many "y"s are needed anyhow.
]
[fix crash caused by tests failing on amend-record
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>**20060108174722]
[More canonization
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20060108235935

 canonized : Mark Stosberg, Erik Schnetter, Joeri van Ruth
 identified: Richard Smith, Victor Hugo Borja Rodriguez

]
[Improved single-character prompt (RT #261)
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20060108225741

 In the dialogue prompting for a single character as a response, if the
 user just presses enter, we behave is if we got an invalid response.
 This way, the user gets a little bit of feedback that he should respond
 differently.

 Also: refactors the case where there is a default answer and where the
 user may press '?' for help.

]
[Corrections to bugfix for (RT #466)
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20060108225411

 The bug fix for case insensitive filesystems was incorrect because
  1. canonicalizePath does not canonicalise the same filename with
     different cases into the same entry
  2. RT #466 affects case sensitive and case insensitive file
     systems alike (i.e. the bug description was wrong)
  3. canonicalizePath is not available in ghc 6.2.2

 This correction also has the advantage of being much simpler and closer
 to what David Roundy suggested on the bug tracker.  We remove the old
 file from the slurpy so that it doesn't get mistaken for the new file.

]
[use _darcs/pristine in regression tests
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20060108222000]
[Make the "record --pipe" docs match the program behavior.
Bill Trost <trost at cloud.rain.com>**20060107050910]
[Make --exact-version also work if darcs is built from "make dist" tar ball
Marnix Klooster <marnix.klooster at gmail.com>**20060106205857

 This is to prevent "darcs --exact-version" outputting something like

   darcs compiled on Mar  2 2005, at 10:56:16
   unknown

 as it does when building from the output of "make dist", e.g., from the
 official tarballs at darcs.net.  (This is what a lot of people and distros do.
 Gentoo does this, and I'm using Gentoo, and I want to be able to do "darcs
 --exact-version" and have it output something sensible.)

 The reason that this problem occurs is that while doing 'make predist' (in the
 'predist' preference), Context.hs was nicely preserved by predist_copy, but
 then thrown away by distclean which calls clean.  So the resulting tarball has
 no Context.hs, which results in the "unknown" exact version.

 The solution consists of the following:

  * Only remove Context.hs in "clean" if it can be rebuilt using its rule
    in automake.mk (i.e., if _darcs/inventory exists, so if we are in a
    repository).

  * Target realclean is renamed to the newer maintainer-clean and extended a
    little, according to the GNU make manual (not strictly necessary).

 As a result of this, we now follow GNU makefile conventions more closely.  See
 the rules in the "Standard Targets for Users" section of the GNU make manual
 (currently at http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/html_node/make_127.html),
 and an interpretation of these rules in the "What Gets Cleaned" section of the
 GNU automake manual (currently at
 http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Clean.html).

 Thanks to Taral <taralx at gmail.com> for the above info.
]
[Coalesce setpref (issue70 and RT #349)
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20051230230842]
[only create log file when a long comment was requested
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>**20060108181034]
[Use temporary file when editing send description.
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>**20051217212051]
[Extended date matching functionality.
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20051228210942
 (issue31 and RT #34)

 Now accepts ISO 8601 intervals (mostly) as well as a larger subset of
 English (including times like "yesterday at noon").

 Note: also includes corrections to ISO 8601 date/time parsing, using
 a more elegant technique of building dates up.

]
[Partial implementation of iso 8601 dates
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20051228123040
 (issue31) - first step

 reluctant to implement (ambiguous!):
   * years > 9999
   * truncated representations with implied century (89 for 1989)
 unimplemented:
   * time intervals -- this might be good to have in darcs
   * negative dates (BC)

]
[Allow rename to different case (RT #466, case-insensitive file systems)
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20060106000141

 Creates an exception in the check that the new name does not already exists;
 it's ok if both names reduce to the same canonical path

]
[Update "darcs init" documentation to match its behavior.
Bill Trost <trost at cloud.rain.com>**20060105040737]
[Invert 'file exists already' error message in mv
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20051230220431

 mv used the wrong error message for --case-ok and opposite

]
[bug fixes for darcs help
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20051230011003]
[Canonize myself and almost all other contributers.
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20051229140428
 Add function to append name to email address

 Merged: Marnix Klooster, Eric Kow, Andres Loeh, Esa Ilari Vuokko

 Looked up name on Google for most orphaned email addresses.
 Hope nobody actually objects to this.

]
[add a --without-docs option to configure
smithbone at gmail.com**20051228215710]
[only print 'making executable' in verbose mode
Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20051226182817]
[fix for Issue14 remove darcs-createrepo
Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>**20051224002230]
[Support --interactive option in changes command (issue #59).
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>**20051221052049]
[Fix type incompatibility between C code and Haskell foreign declaration.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20060106154108]
[Move patchSetToPatches to Repository.lhs
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>**20051219043719]
[Use _darcs/pristine instead of _darcs/current.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051215180814
 All versions of Darcs since 1.0.2rc1 are able to handle either name.  This
 will break compatibility of new repositories with older versions.
]
[fix pathname in comment in darcs.cgi.in
zooko at zooko.com**20060112151135]
[Do not document "darcs query manifest" twice.
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>**20051222125103]
[Rename git.c to gitlib.c
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>**20051222115318

 On case-insensitive file systems, the source files Git.lhs and git.c
 lead to the same object file git.o.  Renaming git.c to gitlib.c solves
 this problem.
]
[Remove periods from the AC_MSG_CHECKING call for the release state.
Matt Kraai <kraai at ftbfs.org>**20051220174536]
[Implementation of help command
Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>**20051218172558
 (RT #307)

 Provides a command to display usage information on the screen.
  darcs help           = darcs --help
  darcs help --verbose = darcs --extended-help
  darcs help command   = darcs command --help

 This implementation understands abbreviated commands and subcommands.
 Slightly refactors darcs.lhs.

]
[reorganize comments (and add a comment) in Depends.lhs.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051218122029]
[fix bug in doesDirectoryReallyExist.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051020121710
 We were failing with an exception if there was no such object.  The error
 message was:

 Fail: getSymbolicLinkStatus: does not exist
]
[fix type of foreign calls in FastPackedString.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20050920125800]
[rename RepoTypes to PatchSet.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20050917133920]
[remove PatchSequence, which has long been obsolete.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20050917133313
 The patch removes remaining vestiges of PatchSequence, which was obsoleted
 long ago by PatchSet (which stores patches in the opposite order (better
 for lazy use) and which has additional information about tags that allows
 us to avoid looking at old history.
]
[correction for send.sh test
Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>**20051218095652
 previously failed on (at least) MacOS X 10.3.9

]
[RemoteApply no longer depends on cd, use --repodir instead.
vborja at thehatcher.com**20051110140430

 This is a minor change to make darcs no longer use cd
 before applying patches to a remote repository.
 Now the --repodir option for the apply command is used.

 This patch came from a hack to rssh[http://sf.net/projects/rssh]
 to allow using darcs as a restricted command without depending
 on the cd binary.
 http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1351939&group_id=65349&atid=510643
]
[Support signed push
Esa Ilari Vuokko <ei at vuokko.info>**20051129082159]
[Fix typo in multirepo pull.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051217201918]
[Fix merge conflicts.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051217201903]
[add changelog entry for multirepo pull.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051215122808]
[add support for pulling from multiple repositories simultaneously.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20050919125012]
[Use POSIX-style option for 'head', instead of obsolescent syntax
Marnix Klooster <marnix.klooster at gmail.com>**20051216111731]
[Clarify wording for changes that can't be unreverted
me at JonathonMah.com**20051216151120]
[Set attachment filename when sending a patch bundle by e-mail.
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>**20051217195009]
[save long comment file if a test fails during record
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>**20051216023948]
[modernize amend-record.pl to be more portable.
Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>**20050402133417

 This depends on the new "echo_to_darcs()" function in Test::Darcs
]
[implementation of --set-scripts-executable on local darcs get
kow at loria.fr**20051210215122
 proposed fix for issue38

 The --set-scripts-executable flag is normally evaluated when you apply
 patches.  But when you do a local darcs get, no patches are applied.
 So as a solution, we traverse the directory on local darcs get , and set
 any script files to be executable.

 Note: one flaw in this patch is that it duplicates the definition of
 what a script is -- a file that starts with #! -- in PatchApply.lhs and
 Get.lhs.  It might be good to refactor these somehow.

]
[extended set-scripts-executable test
kow at loria.fr**20051210200615
 added check for local darcs get (issue 38) as well as initial sanity check

]
[Fix merge conflicts.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051214223217]
[Add --subject flag to 'darcs send'
Joeri van Ruth <jvr at blub.net>**20051205120301]
[print out the patch name when a test fails.
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>**20051205055109]
[Fix mistyped /dev/null, fixes --sendmail-command in Windows
Esa Ilari Vuokko <ei at vuokko.info>**20051129160120]
[Use \ as path separator for GnuPG in Windows -- makes apply --verify work
Esa Ilari Vuokko <ei at vuokko.info>**20051129164533]
[make dangers and recommended use of "Amend" clearer in the docs.
Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>**20051213140523

 I think it's important to be clearer about when it's appropriate to use 'amend',
 so I moved some notes into the short and mid-length help texts.
]
[update web page to reflect 1.0.5 as latest stable source.
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051213111137]
[fix handling of absolute paths containing drive letters
Will <will at glozer.net>**20051208054737
 This fixes issue 47 where paths containing drive letters (i.e. on windows)
 are not treated as absolute paths.
]
[bump version to 1.0.6pre1
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051208092839]
[revert maybe_relink and atomic_create to original C code.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051208131213]
[resolve conflicts between stable and unstable.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051206134818]
[Merge changes
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20051008225210]
[fix mkstemp implementation for win32
Peter Strand <peter at zarquon.se>**20050810211303]
[Implement parts of System.Posix.(IO|Files) for win32
peter at zarquon.se**20050809200433]
[implement RawMode with library functions instead of ffi
peter at zarquon.se**20050809200148]
[call hsc2hs without output filename argument
peter at zarquon.se**20050808220444]
[Rename compat.c to c_compat.c to avoid object filename conflict with Compat.hs
peter at zarquon.se**20050731114011]
[Move atomic_create/sloppy_atomic_create to Compat
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20050730141703]
[Split the raw mode stuff out into its own .hsc file. Windows needs some TLC
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20050730134030]
[Move maybe_relink out of compat.c
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20050730131205]
[Remove is_symlink
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20050730122255]
[Move mkstemp to Compat.hs
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20050730020918]
[Start Compat.hs, and move stdout_is_a_pipe from compat.c
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20050730004829]
[TAG 1.0.5
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051207112730]
[add changelog entry
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051207112704]
[bump version to 1.0.5
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051204161803]
[TAG 1.0.5rc2
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051204152416]
[add changelog entries
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051204151312]
[bump version to 1.0.5rc2
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051204150926]
[skip tests that fail because of windows or msys
Will <will at glozer.net>**20051204035855]
[use autoconf to determine which GHC modules to use
Will <will at glozer.net>**20051204022613
 GNUmakefile had the util and text packages hard coded, but the util package
 appears to be missing from the current ghc-6-4-branch.  Instead of hard
 coding packages, use autoconf to include them when necessary.
]
[use System.Posix.sleep and fix the win32 implementation
Will <will at glozer.net>**20051204002859
 Make Lock.lhs use the sleep function from System.Posix rather than importing
 the C implementation.  Also fix the the win32 implementation to call SleepEx
 rather than sleep from unistd.h which has been deprecated in recent versions
 of mingw.
]
[Make --help and --list-commands ignore other options
kow at loria.fr**20051204001207
 Proposed implementation of issue34 on the wishlist.

 If --help is one of the options you provide, then darcs prints
 the help and does nothing else, no matter what order you put
 the options in.  Similar behaviour for --list-commands.

]
[Make send --ouput - to print to stdout
Esa Ilari Vuokko <ei at vuokko.info>**20051129201708]
[Support apply --verify for bundles signed by GnuPG in Windows
Esa Ilari Vuokko <ei at vuokko.info>**20051126223238]
[TAG 1.0.5rc1
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051125191739]
[add some changelog entries
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051125191633]
[remove tabs from darcs source file
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051120200002]
[Added a test for changes --context patch selection.
Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli at epfl.ch>**20051120170157]
[Emacs ediff-merge example and explanation of --external-merge.
Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>**20051117154924]
[Fix patch selection for command changes --context
Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli at epfl.ch>**20051117145112]
[fix bug in amInRepository.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051117131208
 This is the bug that causes issue9.  I'm a bit uncertain about this
 patch--it looks obvious, but this is pretty subtle code.
]
[fix bug where darcs tries to delete open tempfile on win32
Will <will at glozer.net>**20051117023516]
[bump version to 1.0.5rc1
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051117111128]
[Fixed documentation of DARCS_GET_HTTP with curl.
Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli at epfl.ch>**20051117062547]
[add --dont-edit-description opposite to --edit-description.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051116115632]
[Flag superfluous input using Test::Builder
Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>**20051112160533

 This change makes sure that the test case that triggers this error
 condition fails in a clean way (especially if test planning is not used,
 but it should work with plans as well).
]
[English and markup fixes.
Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>**20051114224845]
[update web page to reflect 1.0.4 as latest stable source.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051113210144]
[TAG 1.0.4
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051113134431]
[bump version number to 1.0.4.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051112170053]
[fix, move default markings of Query Manifest flags right
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051112185325
 Files are included and dirs are not, by default.
]
[make determine_release_state.pl work properly for actual releases.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051112171734]
[add note in docs about bug with DARCS_DONT_ESCAPE_ISPRINT with GHC 6.4
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051112153628]
[set DARCS_EDITOR in send.sh so darcs won't actually call a real editor.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051112145118]
[Add BUGS section.
Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>**20051112135212
 The info should also be added to the manual somewhere appropriate.
]
[Add bug address to help text.
Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>**20051112105924]
[fix bug in darcs_completion when you match the "." character.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051112140357]
[add a few more changelog entries.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051111133638]
[fix bug in code for external conflict resolution.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051111132557]
[spelling fix in docs.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051111123035]
[use substrPS for more robust searching for the patch bundle hash.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051110145918]
[speed up replace by first checking on each line if there might be a match.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051110143047
 The idea is that if there is no substring match, there won't be a token
 match, and we can save huge amounts of time.  On my very simple test
 (replacing if with fi in all of darcs' files), the speedup took us from 30
 seconds to 3 seconds to pull.
]
[implement FastPackedString.substrPS, which searches for a substring.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051110140311]
[make pull.pl work on MacOS X using ugly hack.
droundy at abridgegame.org**20051109131645
 For some reason ghc on MacOX X gives an Unknown error 0 where it ought to
 give a "permission denied" error.  This change just makes us recognize this
 and turns the test failure into a TODO check.
]
[add a couple of changelog entries.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051108132617]
[make sftp honor the SSH_PORT env variable.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051108131847]
[Fix spurious failure of the revert test case
Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>**20051107195237

 "darcs revert -a" does not require confirmation.
]
[Check for excess input in test cases
Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>**20051107195045

 This change also fixes a latent race condition (by adding a call to
 waitpid): darcs might not have run to completion when echo_to_darcs
 returns.
]
[During tests, do not exit silently when a write fails
Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>**20051107194913]
[Avoid putting a wrongly-named directory in dist tarball if the name we wanted already exists in $TMPDIR
Simon McVittie <http://www.pseudorandom.co.uk/>**20051106145821]
[fix example in doc to work with version 1.0.3 and above
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051106232940
 Discovered and fix suggested by Pavel Pisa.
]
[update version number to 1.0.4rc3.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051108120613]
[TAG 1.0.4rc2
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051106121631]
[rewrite hunk application code to reinstate consistency checking.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051105190307
 In the optimization, Ian dropped checking that the "old" state of the file
 matches what the patch thinks.  This works fine until a repository becomes
 corrupt, at which point it makes the corruption harder to pinpoint (and
 makes it able to sneak by longer without being seen).
]
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051105184800
 This doesn't look like a pleasant bug, but the fix is a real fix, which I
 want to get into the stable release.
]
[add test for newlineless patches.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051105171242]
[fix bug in record --ask-deps
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051103014858
 This fixes the "pull_firsts_middles called badly" bug.  It's a bit of an
 ugly hack to work around the Ian's ugly hack that makes:
 $ echo a | darcs record -m foo
 as memory-efficient (and time-efficient, too) as
 $ darcs record --all -m foo
 I do have some ideas how we might be able to avoid some of this
 ugliness...
]
[add changelog entry for RT#476 bugfix.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051102145144]
[Implement caching of git sequences in GitRepo.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051031132139]
[Reorganized command overview in manual.
dbindner at truman.edu**20051029153655]
[Remove obsolete comment.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051027183940]
[Use gitCommitDatePS instead of gitCommitDate when choosing Git ancestors.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051027182421]
[Use PackedStrings when parsing Git authors.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051027182400]
[Use the new breakFirstPairPS instead of break2PS.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051027180138]
[Change breakFirstPairPS to return slightly larger strings.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051027180107]
[properly quote paths so that paths with spaces in them are okay
zooko at zooko.com**20051121195057]
[fix up debug printouts in cygwin-wrapper.bash
zooko at zooko.com**20051115011712]
[smoother invocation of cygwin-wrapper.bash -- it detects fully-qualified path to itself by leading /
zooko at zooko.com**20051115011702]
[Use packed strings when parsing Git commits.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051026005323]
[Implement break2PS.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051026005236]
[Choose better ancestors for Git merges.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051025215522
 The common ancestor will be chosen optimally assuming that the Git
 ancestry graph is a semilattice and commit dates are monotonic.  If
 the Git ancestry graph is unstructured, the youngest ancestor will
 be chosen.

 If Git dates are not ordered, all bets are off.

 The algorithm is at least O(h*w^2), where h is the height of the
 ancestry graph and w is the number of ancestors, but profiling shows
 that this doesn't matter much -- commuting patches is what takes all
 the time.
]
[Implement gitCommitDate.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051025213832]
[Clarify docs for building darcs-git.
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>**20051025231344]
[give better error messages when cloning trees
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051020124139
 Also make cloneSubTree ignore nonexistent objects.  I belive this solves
 the issue with bug #562.
]
[fix html package inclusion in user manual
Andres Loeh <loeh at iai.uni-bonn.de>**20051013200817]
[improve command-line help for put.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051014115911]
[add warning to docs about inefficiency of put.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051013124058]
[add the new put command to list in doc
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051013103518]
[update documentation on matching ranges
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051012163804
 The matching patch at either end of a range is included in the output.
]
[document DARCS_DONT_ESCAPE_TRAILING_CR
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051012140458]
[fix typo
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051010190733]
[avoid duplicated code for constructing patch bundles in Push.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051011123752]
[remove *.ko files from the default boring regexps.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051011131624
 They could be Korean translations rather than kernel modules.
]
[add changelog entry for #544.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051009115143]
[fix bug #544, caused by outputing changes --context with escaping and coloring.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051009114941]
[add test for bug #544
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20051009114914]
[bump version to 1.0.4rc2
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051010164926]
[TAG 1.0.4rc1
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051008101653]
Patch bundle hash:
1daacad294709a9d048ff69915c5ae3527223460