[darcs-devel] patch: put deps.pl into the tools/ subdirectory

dagit at eecs.oregonstate.edu dagit at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Mon Feb 6 13:31:29 PST 2006

Quoting zooko at zooko.com:

> This patch cannot possibly destabilize the darcs executable, so it is fine to
> apply it.  Also, I think it is a good idea.

Interesting.  Do you have any test cases?  Or could this tool be used in any
test cases to help stress darcs?

I'm wondering if we should have a darcs-contrib repository.  I'm envisioning a
set of contributed tools (like darcs.cgi, this tool and others) which work well
with darcs but are not required for a fully functional darcs.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jason