[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Remove '4 score, 7 years ago' from datep... (and 2 more)

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Sat Feb 11 08:08:00 PST 2006

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 04:04:30PM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> I'll look into adding a message like "Can't parse dates that far
> back!"... but before doing that, I'm going to poke the haskell date
> handling code a bit.  I get the impression that this kind of overflow
> shouldn't be happening with time differences as small as 105 years.
> Something fishy is going on and I want to get to the bottom of it.

Great!

Regarding the patches:

  Sun Jan 29 22:06:35 CET 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
    * Remove '4 score, 7 years ago' from dateparser test.

  Sun Jan 29 22:09:33 CET 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
    * Remove silliness from date parser.

they are fine and you can record on top of them if you want
to keep them.