[darcs-devel] patch: Base darcs send subject on newest patch in bundle rather than oldest

Joeri van Ruth jvr at blub.net
Mon Feb 13 11:34:09 PST 2006

Hi Juliusz,

This is an old patch which changes the default subject for
darcs send from the name of the oldest patch in the bundle to
the name of the newest patch in the bundle.

This fits better in my workflow, where I typically finish my work
with a tag stating what I just finished, but I suggest waiting
for the opinion of other people before applying it.

Joeri

Sun Nov 20 11:16:11 CET 2005  Joeri van Ruth <jvr at blub.net>
  * Base darcs send subject on newest patch in bundle rather than oldest