[darcs-devel] Re: Help with development

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Sun Feb 19 07:32:50 PST 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 09:44:02AM -0500, David Roundy wrote:
> I'm cc'ing darcs-devel on this, so Tommy and Juliusz will see it...
>
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 08:46:55PM -0800, Daan Leijen wrote:
> > Hi David,
> >
> > Yesterday I send two patches (against darcs-unstable) to you. I was
> > wondering how I can see that they are received, or applied? Is this the

> Normally we want patches to first go into the darcs-unstable branch before
> migrating (after testing) to darcs-stable.  But your patches seem isolated
> enough to me that we could perhaps fast-track them.

Juliusz has been rather busy so I'll be pushing simple
patches like these directly to darcs-stable for a while.
I look at all new mails (at least the subjects) to darcs-users
and darcs-devel, so I saw the patches, but I only marked the
mail so I can get back to it later.  Reminders and opinions
about patches are of course always welcome.